Stickman The Isane Warrior: Now available

Talk about making games.

Re: Stickman The Isane Warrior (Beta Version 7/11/2011)

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Wertyboy wrote:
Camper1995 wrote:Werty, not bad. But look at the name of your game. Isane warrior?

Dont you want to name it Insane? :p

Just sayin'

Don't you play it yet? IT IS ISANE TEAM

Guys anyway have you got some ideas? :)


Yeah guys get it through your heads

anyway this game is great, I had fun playing it.
User avatar
knucklecrunchgames
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:01 pm
Location: In gameEditor.exe
Score: 17 Give a positive score

Re: Stickman The Isane Warrior: Now available

Postby Wertyboy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 pm

I'm afraid there won't be any update for STIW (or maybe if I have enough time)
But, after Enblast, I will start on a new game project. And yes, Jonny Pevor the Stickman will appear as a main character. ;)
User avatar
Wertyboy
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 pm
Location: HCM City, Vietnam
Score: 44 Give a positive score

Re: Stickman The Isane Warrior: Now available

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Wertyboy wrote:I'm afraid there won't be any update for STIW (or maybe if I have enough time)
But, after Enblast, I will start on a new game project. And yes, Jonny Pevor the Stickman will appear as a main character. ;)

awesome !!! :D another ceria game
User avatar
knucklecrunchgames
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:01 pm
Location: In gameEditor.exe
Score: 17 Give a positive score

Re: Stickman The Isane Warrior: Now available

Postby jonathang » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 am

Good luck! I support your new game! :D Whats it gonna be called BTW? STIW 2? :D
Currently: Semi-Active.
Working on: Maybe putting my test games in gamejolt, polishing them a bit, but I still don't know when.
User avatar
jonathang
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 12:45 pm
Location: In front of my computer.
Score: 37 Give a positive score

Re: Stickman The Isane Warrior: Now available

Postby Wertyboy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 am

jonathang wrote:Good luck! We support your new game! :D Whats it gonna be called BTW? STIW 2? :D

No. Since it enough for Johnny to save another islands...
But... The new game gonna be called: Isane Warrior Origins ("It's still a plan, and it might not happen." - Wertyboy)
Last edited by Wertyboy on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Wertyboy
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 pm
Location: HCM City, Vietnam
Score: 44 Give a positive score

Re: Stickman The Isane Warrior: Now available

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Wertyboy wrote:
jonathang wrote:Good luck! We support your new game! :D Whats it gonna be called BTW? STIW 2? :D

No. Since it enough for Johnny to save another islands...
But... The new game gonna be called: Isane Warrior Origins


ETHICAL!!!
User avatar
knucklecrunchgames
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:01 pm
Location: In gameEditor.exe
Score: 17 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to Game Development

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest