WINTER BLAST 2 - Full Version (Update at page 1)

Talk about making games.

Re: WINTER BLAST 2 - Full Version (download at page #1)

Postby MrJolteon » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:37 am

Lexcondran wrote:there was a glitch with the menu where it gets stuck and wont move for some reason also happens when i press i alot

Do you talk about WB3O?
If you do, the menu can't be moved. It's made that way.
"We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another."
- Charlie Chaplin (1940)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") #BunnyOverlord2015
MrJolteon

Score: 78 Give a positive score

Postby Bee-Ant » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:52 pm

MrJolteon wrote:
Lexcondran wrote:there was a glitch with the menu where it gets stuck and wont move for some reason also happens when i press i alot

Do you talk about WB3O?
If you do, the menu can't be moved. It's made that way.

If he talk about WB2 then yes its a glitch. Its my fail to build semi-transp menu showing. As long as you dont press I a lot it wont happen. But it has fixed in WBQ prototype :D
Bee-Ant

Score: 209 Give a positive score

Postby Lexcondran » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:48 am

love the pokemon style coding for winter blast 2 its awesome and such but havent gotten to play the WBonline cause it says socket error whenever i try to
http://www.mediafire.com/?e4zzycilztdm1qm =My RPG APP FILE V. 3.0 {7/15/2010}
http://www.mediafire.com/?tjjmmmkzyga =My editable demo of my Rpg for people V2.3
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10247 =Link to my RPG's (4.0) Topic =]
Lexcondran

Score: 8 Give a positive score

Postby MrJolteon » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:12 am

Yea i know. What IP is input on IP Config? 127.0.0.1? If yes, go to IP config and input following IP adress in the IP Adress box: 5.130.156.180
If no, then I can't help you. Ask the people at XtremeWorlds.com if the IP is 5.130.156.180, and you keep getting socket error.
"We all want to help one another, human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another."
- Charlie Chaplin (1940)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
MrJolteon

Postby Bee-Ant » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:32 pm

Jolty...for that reason, cant you make an auto detect IP addresses for both player and server?

Thanks Lex, I would add more stuff in the future development :D
Bee-Ant

Postby MrJolteon » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Bee-Ant wrote:Jolty...for that reason, cant you make an auto detect IP addresses for both player and server?

I will try, but it will be incredibly hard.
- Charlie Chaplin (1940)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
MrJolteon

Postby Bee-Ant » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:37 am

You could ask fuzzy or makslane.
Bee-Ant

Postby MrJolteon » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Bee-Ant wrote:You could ask fuzzy or makslane.

I don't think they know SadScript.
- Charlie Chaplin (1940)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
MrJolteon

Postby Bee-Ant » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Have you asked???
Bee-Ant

Postby Lexcondran » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:25 am

lol im stuck on a part in Wb2. lv.45 fire bear [How do i recruit more monsters]
i beat the tiger boss and need to interrogate him but the bull guy says he hates me and i cant get past him lol
also for some reason all the shops in the game are closed always except [Bank, Bar, Inn] :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?e4zzycilztdm1qm =My RPG APP FILE V. 3.0 {7/15/2010}
http://www.mediafire.com/?tjjmmmkzyga =My editable demo of my Rpg for people V2.3
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=10247 =Link to my RPG's (4.0) Topic =]
Lexcondran

Score: 8 Give a positive score

Postby Bee-Ant » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:05 am

Lexcondran wrote:lol im stuck on a part in Wb2. lv.45 fire bear [How do i recruit more monsters]

When in battle mode: PARTY->RECRUIT
But lower your enemy HP first or else it would be hard recruit them :)

Lexcondran wrote:i beat the tiger boss and need to interrogate him but the bull guy says he hates me and i cant get past him lol

You can pass him at 11pm or above when everyone are sleeping. Well, you can make a cheat here (you dont need to wait until 11pm).
=>Go outside castle, minimize your window by pressing WINDOWS key, change your windows clock to 11pm, restore your WB2 window, go inside back castle :D

Lexcondran wrote:also for some reason all the shops in the game are closed always except [Bank, Bar, Inn] :D

Each igloo has its own open-close schedule...
Only the bank and motel that open 24-hours :D
Bee-Ant

Postby MrJolteon » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Bee-Ant wrote:Have you asked???

umm................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no.
- Charlie Chaplin (1940)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
MrJolteon

Postby Bee-Ant » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:40 pm

????
You wont know before you ask them.
Anyway your WBO music...everything sound cool,
Last edited by Bee-Ant on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bee-Ant

Postby MrJolteon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 am

Thanks!
You'll know when you can remove it.
--EDIT--
Now you can remove it.
- Charlie Chaplin (1940)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
MrJolteon

Postby Bee-Ant » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Whats to remove?
Bee-Ant

PreviousNext

Return to Game Development