OMG help

Non-platform specific questions.

OMG help

Postby paladin » Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:29 pm

i am so clueless what to do i dont even know how to ask for help can someone please tell me where i can find some help
paladin

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Quite a Lot of Help, Really

Postby nz17 » Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:20 am

There is quite a lot of help with Game Editor really. There is the manual and demos included with the documentation. There is the magnificent Lunar shoot 'em up tutorial that REALLY teaches some good things. The demos are actually quite useful once you get a bit of a hang of GE. Loading up and poking around those lends some good ideas.

Also of note is that if you want to do anything impressive with GE you should know some C/C++ syntax. While it is possible to get by without it, I would not recommend that.
nz17

Postby paladin » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:31 pm

Yea,your right. im 15yrs. and the points on the graph are hard to understand and i cant even play the demos and the only tutourial i get is the astroids one and when it goes step by step telling me how to make that game i dont have the animations that guy does and thats another thing. i have to make animations. i got macromedia fireworks but im not sure how to use it. :x
paladin

Return to General