Getting aggravated with tensions around here

Game Editor comments and discussion.

Getting aggravated with tensions around here

Postby NightOfHorror » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:50 am

This isn't a playground guys. Most active users here(sometimes even me) are getting childish. I have to put up with crap in my own life, and now in GE there isn't ONE day without one offensive post. Thedeveloper could either be real or a lie, but until we find out let's give him a break and if really so, let him work on exporters. I doubt it will take one week, but he might be working on it. Also right when brain guy offered exporters he got jumped on even though he probably is telling the truth. Also ALL I am saying is act like mature people.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Re: Getting aggravated with tensions around here

Postby again » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:04 am

I dont think you read the full post. Me and kodo , plus wikipedia exposed the guy as a phoney. All it took was some research in wikipedia to find out the guy was not who he said he was. Also no one here will bring fake users to attention unless they have proof. I had proof and posted the proof in that thread. I think your upset at the wrong people. Us veterans know there are alot of young teens here and dont want anyone swindled. I think you should take time out to read the whole arguement before thinking anyone is attacking anyone without just cause.
Free windows mobile games like doodle jump and super mario bros
http://krenisis.freeforums.org/
again

Score: 33 Give a positive score

Postby AliceXIII » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 am

just to clarify swindled out of what?

he claimed to be making exports which in no way would end up with him swindling anything from anyone here..

*edit*: Im not trying to be your enemy here kren but you really should pm your evidence to moderators, instead of trying to publicly oust people you may think your doing good but when people see arguments and posts like that it doesn't exactly portray that the forums are a friendly place to come ask there questions which is why the forums are here.
Last edited by AliceXIII on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Taking a breath of fresh air."
AliceXIII

Score: 37 Give a positive score

Postby NightOfHorror » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:25 am

I read argument and feel foolish
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Postby again » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:48 am

AliceXIII wrote:just to clarify swindled out of what?

he claimed to be making exports which in no way would end up with him swindling anything from anyone here..

*edit*: Im not trying to be your enemy here kren but you really should pm your evidence to moderators, instead of trying to publicly oust people you may think your doing good but when people see arguments and posts like that it doesn't exactly portray that the forums are a friendly place to come ask there questions which is why the forums are here.

Yes I know where your comming from but I dont want peoples hpes up too. Plus this rarely happening anyway , most of the time Iam making demos and helping people out. Its not like there is fighting all the time ,most of the time we are joking and laughing. Like the give me a point thread hahaha.
again

Postby AliceXIII » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 am

naw i know you don't normally do that nor does anyone, normally this forum is pretty calm i just feel that decisions on whether someone is a liar should be taken up with those that have been appointed a position to ban accounts..
AliceXIII

Postby Kodo » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:39 pm

The thing with thedeveloper was rare, especially from me, I do not tend to get very upset about anything. But he claimed that he made Deathtrap Dungeon on his own, and that Asylum was his logo/company, you can see the games official credits in several places online that it took dozens of people to make that game. The person he claimed to be was also never a programmer, every comment he made exposed him further. I too think that we need more real developers around here, it'll be good for GE and ultimately all of us. But in this case I couldn't just sit back and watch him spout this rubbish.
Inogames: http://www.inogames.com iOS gaming
Firetop Adventure (app store): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/firetop- ... ?mt=8&ls=1
Kodo

Score: 23 Give a positive score

Postby lcl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:04 pm

again wrote:I dont think you read the full post. Me and kodo , plus wikipedia exposed the guy as a phoney. All it took was some research in wikipedia to find out the guy was not who he said he was. Also no one here will bring fake users to attention unless they have proof. I had proof and posted the proof in that thread. I think your upset at the wrong people. Us veterans know there are alot of young teens here and dont want anyone swindled. I think you should take time out to read the whole arguement before thinking anyone is attacking anyone without just cause.

You attacked very straightly at brainscanCpp.
And NightOfHorror is anyway talking very precious words.
We should not talk like that to anyone. Ok, thedeveloper turned out to be a liar,
I just can't see his point for that. But you attacked brainscanCpp though he hadn't even done
anything suspicious.

One most important rule in web: "Don't answer to posts when you're angry".
This is for everyone to remember.

Have a nice day,
lcl :)
lcl

Score: 276 Give a positive score

Postby again » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Lcl brainccp appeared right after we exposed thedeveloper. Anyway I wont say anything anymore , I wll let these phoney's make people here get thier hopes up and look stupid. Enjoy your ports Lcl hahahaha.
again

Postby lcl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 pm

again wrote:Lcl brainccp appeared right after we exposed thedeveloper. Anyway I wont say anything anymore , I wll let these phoney's make people here get thier hopes up and look stupid. Enjoy your ports Lcl hahahaha.

Now you're making fun of me and telling everyone that you think I'm somehow stupid.
And you are grown-up, that's not what anyone expects you to do.

Think what you are going to say and read your post
through before sending. And think also does the user you're replying
deserve the post like you are sending.

lcl
lcl

Score: 276 Give a positive score

Postby NightOfHorror » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Hmm, is this an argument in topic about quitting the arguments :evil:
NightOfHorror

Postby AliceXIII » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 pm

it's only going to spiral downwards from here hahaha :lol:
AliceXIII

Postby again » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Ok lets end this topic its not going anywhere. Nightofhorror is right we supposed to be ending the fight not starting new ones. I was the most
vocal therefore I have to admit I was wrong 1st. I apologize for my tone in making Lcl offended , I should have calm down and think before releasing comments. Lcl has always helped me win I asked for it , he helps everyone here. Sorry Lcl !
again

Postby NightOfHorror » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:45 am

ok topic shall be dropped.
NightOfHorror

Return to GE - General