I'll tell you if I see one
20%
I am a ghost
20%

Total votes : 5

Newspaper [April 16th - 2015]

Postby bat78 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:32 am

Follows the most recent information around Game-Editor published at 16.4.2015
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The recently banned user, part of team "Jarooda Games" - Chris (also known as thecpu) claimed to be motivated to work on gE online. Nothing he can guarantee, but it is still some kind of indirect persuasive.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
On the other hand another lively member of the same team - Jolteon known with his
..humoristic reviews, has left the forums. No one says it is a certain thing, but there is someone that is "constantly teasing him".
Some people started to literally doubt in the power of Game-Editor. Of course.. this is nothing unusual nor surprising and yet..
people have to make their choice, which is more or less "the easy" vs "the power". Note that in order to classify gE's power you must have experience in C, otherwise it'll be kinda unfounded right?
Bitfox's scaling response to the gE original so as the drawing functions!
Only one simple function remains to be completed until the project is released so don't harsh to go!
In 7th of July bat78 was messaged by Perion titled "game-editor, distribute & monetize your software" and the message reads:
Hi,
I can sense your finger on the delete button so I will be brief.

I'm part of the Business Development team at CodeFuel, a division of Perion.
I’m contacting you to discuss a possible partnership between CodeFuel and your company.

CodeFuel offers a free software monetization service, including:

* Search Monetization: Get paid per user with our SearchFuel solutions.
* Smart Installer: Monetize software with the InstallFuel recommendation engine.
* Advanced Analytics: Analyze data, traffic & boost revenues with our Control Center.

Plus, if you are looking to distribute your software to millions of users, CodeFuel has a range of tools that can boost your traffic.
CodeFuel’s products are enhanced by five search providers including Google and Bing.

I’d like to discuss our possible partnership via phone or Skype at your earliest convenience. When would be the best time for you to speak?
Alternatively simply reply to this email and we'll begin exploring our partneship.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Victor

Their system is designed to locate "dying communities" and offer them colossal popularization. Unfortunately, taking advantage of this service is not in the scope of bat78's competence, which appears to be slightly apparent. This is not a one-time offer either way.
A legendary user - Camper1995's absence dragged on for a long, but luckily.. We were more than happy to meet him even for a moment at his appearance in Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:42 am.
Top 3 [Fun facts] [succeeded games] [discontinued games]

3. The very first post that is basically about moderator submission is written by fragment. 9 hours and 55 minutes later another user posts about suggestions.

2. In Game-Editor's C there is a functional code that is not intended to be compilable:
Code: Select all
char example[0];

This untypical zero-sized array must be omitted as a possibility for eventual functionality.

1. The owner and creator of Game-Editor is a Brazilian man named Makslane Araujo Rodrigues
In November 11 12:59:39 (CST) the year of 2008, he submitted help request help about embedding IDE (Script Editor) to the Game-Editor engine.
He states that this feature is currently developed with EiC and he intends to use Clang instead.
Last edited by bat78 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The future of "Game-Editor" here
bat78

Score: 88 Give a positive score

Re: Newspaper [April 16th - 2015]

Postby NightOfHorror » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:34 am

lol, just noticed this. Good job, hope you continue as I said in the previous topic :P
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Postby bat78 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:37 am

NightOfHorror wrote:lol, just noticed this. Good job, hope you continue as I said in the previous topic :P

Haha thanks you are fast. Just in the second you posted "I hope you do more" and boom. There are you more hahaha.
bat78

Postby NightOfHorror » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:39 am

bat78 wrote:
NightOfHorror wrote:lol, just noticed this. Good job, hope you continue as I said in the previous topic :P

Haha thanks you are fast. Just in the second you posted "I hope you do more" and boom. There are you more hahaha.

Yeah, :lol:

It is interesting seeing that partnership. Would be nice to liven up the community a bit. Bet some old-timers would crawl out of the caves they decided to hide in with new inspiration if this forum did have some activity.
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Postby bat78 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:40 am

NightOfHorror wrote:
bat78 wrote:

It is interesting seeing that partnership. Would be nice to liven up the community a bit. Bet some old-timers would crawl out of the caves they decided to hide in with new inspiration if this forum did have some activity.

After my project is fully completed and after LcL's project is fully completed I can start working on gE itself, which will involve popularization, a new site etc.
bat78

Postby NightOfHorror » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:44 am

bat78 wrote:
NightOfHorror wrote:
bat78 wrote:

After my project is fully completed and after LcL's project is fully completed I can start working on gE itself, which will involve popularization, a new site etc.

you know a new site would help rejuvenate some things, and maybe attract some new guys. Smart thinking. Would it be in the same style as this or will it be formatted differently?
NightOfHorror

Postby bat78 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:47 am

NightOfHorror wrote:
bat78 wrote:
NightOfHorror wrote:
bat78 wrote:

you know a new site would help rejuvenate some things, and maybe attract some new guys. Smart thinking. Would it be in the same style as this or will it be formatted differently?

Well the site is not bad, but could be better and definitely more useful /informative and entertaining/.
The forums are phpBB v3-based. If they were phpBB v2-based my brother could hack them to take ownership.
He says he needs more time if phpBB v3 has to be hacked, because of their update protections.
Also we'll give skydereign some more time I pressume.
bat78

Postby koala » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:24 am

Oh, wonderful job! :D I love these news, it gives a serious note to GE and it feels like GE is an independent, big and advanced community, to be more precise, like GE is a state. (To be clear, I love and respect GE and its users, although I am here only for a month. :mrgreen: )
I am looking forward to Bitfox.
And about that offer... It sounds interesting, but again, one always should be cautious.

And I do believe in ghosts.
Phascolarctos cinereus
YouTube: Marko Radivojevic
Google+: Marko Radivojevic
koala

Score: 30 Give a positive score

Postby bat78 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:41 am

koala wrote:Oh, wonderful job! :D I love these news, it gives a serious note to GE and it feels like GE is an independent, big and advanced community, to be more precise, like GE is a state. (To be clear, I love and respect GE and its users, although I am here only for a month. :mrgreen: )
And about that offer... It sounds interesting, but again, one always should be cautious.

How come you are only for a month?
bat78

Postby lcl » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:50 am

bat78 wrote:
koala wrote:(To be clear, I love and respect GE and its users, although I am here only for a month. :mrgreen: )

I think he meant that he loves and respects GE and its users despite the fact that he has been here only for a month so far. :D p.s. I am a ghost
lcl

Score: 276 Give a positive score

Postby koala » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 am

lcl wrote:
bat78 wrote:
koala wrote:(To be clear, I love and respect GE and its users, although I am here only for a month. :mrgreen: )

I think he meant that he loves and respects GE and its users despite the fact that he has been here only for a month so far. :D p.s. I am a ghost
That's what I wanted to say, thanks.
bat78 wrote:
koala wrote:Oh, wonderful job! :D I love these news, it gives a serious note to GE and it feels like GE is an independent, big and advanced community, to be more precise, like GE is a state. (To be clear, I love and respect GE and its users, although I am here only for a month. :mrgreen: )

I didn't say it well, sorry, I am not going to be here only one month, and than leave, if that's what you understood.
Phascolarctos cinereus
YouTube: Marko Radivojevic
Google+: Marko Radivojevic
koala

Score: 30 Give a positive score

Postby bat78 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

koala wrote:
lcl wrote:
bat78 wrote:

That's what I wanted to say, thanks.
bat78 wrote:

I didn't say it well, sorry, I am not going to be here only one month, and than leave, if that's what you understood.

Yeah that's what I understood by the context.
and LcL, the ghost, is everywhere where is a lack of uniformity to fix/elaborate it.
bat78

Return to GE - General