Pick A Door

Post here your demos and examples with the source files.
Forum rules
Always post the games with a screenshot.
The file must have the ged and data files (complete game source)
Use the forum attachment to post the files.
It is always better to use the first post to put the game files

Pick A Door

Postby phyzix5761 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Decided to pick up GE after a LONG time. Last time I had messed around with GE I knew nothing about programming. I went on a wonderful life adventure where I met a duck who wore a tuxedo. The elegant fowl taught me the ways of programming languages and, although I still consider myself far from being an expert, I ventured forth into the world of computer programming. Coincidently, the moment I arrived back home (which by the way is a 3,000 year old cave at the top of Mt. Everest), I found a letter sitting at my desk. It read, "Must make games to save the world". Filled with the feeling of exhilaration and stomach cramps from the burrito I had eaten the night before I went FORTH!

And this is a game I created in a few hours trying to figure out how some of the GE features worked. It's a game where you pick a door. The host reveals a door that is not a winner and then gives you the option to switch doors. Will you pick the right door?

Enjoy and remember, if an old man with a beard offers you candy in hopes of luring you into his car, say "thank you" and hop on in.

LINK TO FILE: http://cl.ly/0h1m1I2036380x0G0Q2t
Attachments
PickADoorScreenShot.png
phyzix5761

Score: 18 Give a positive score

Re: Pick A Door

Postby SuperSonic » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:17 pm

phyzix5761 wrote:Decided to pick up GE after a LONG time. Last time I had messed around with GE I knew nothing about programming. I went on a wonderful life adventure where I met a duck who wore a tuxedo. The elegant fowl taught me the ways of programming languages and, although I still consider myself far from being an expert, I ventured forth into the world of computer programming. Coincidently, the moment I arrived back home (which by the way is a 3,000 year old cave at the top of Mt. Everest), I found a letter sitting at my desk. It read, "Must make games to save the world". Filled with the feeling of exhilaration and stomach cramps from the burrito I had eaten the night before I went FORTH!

phyzix5761 wrote:Enjoy and remember, if an old man with a beard offers you candy in hopes of luring you into his car, say "thank you" and hop on in.

Randomness and humor is what makes a programmer great haha. That game looks cool too :P
A tree never hits an automobile except in self-defence.

Want to use your joystick or controller with Game Editor? Check out my controller engine =D
SuperSonic

Score: 72 Give a positive score

Re: Pick A Door

Postby Clokio » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Cool. :D
Clokio

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Return to Game Demos