A working Sonic Engine?

Non-platform specific questions.

Re: A working Sonic Engine?

Postby Hblade » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:00 pm

247wkman wrote:I played with this ged! it had a good feel to it. I wanted to clear those spikes! so i made a crappy blob sprite that grew taller like a spring,

Uh... WHA??? xD Lol, no offense dude but WHAT in the world are you talking about?
Subscribe to my YouTube? - Yes| No
Hblade

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Postby 247wkman » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 am

must have got lost and replied to the wrong post (how embarrising) i' was refuring to the 'Legend of Raiyoko' by Waluigiftw.
it was a simple character control/platform test with a crudely animated pikey wall thingy. i wanted to spring-board over it so i used an animated sprite- asuming the physics would alter the collision as the plateform grew taller and propetuate the upward velocity to launch me into the air (rather than say touch this and upward velocity equals 'this' akin to a jump) it was an early learning experiment for a new g.e user (me)- did not mean to post to someone who made a working game already! like emailing some kids homework assignment to a profecessor :<
247wkman

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Postby Waluigiftw » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Lol, i am planning to finishe that game, and 247wkman... the version that you played must be a really old one, ive been updating the first post (i kinda forgot that i could do that :D )
So the first one is the most updated, pretty soon im going to put it in the demos section :D
Waluigiftw

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Postby Hblade » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh lolz
Subscribe to my YouTube? - Yes| No
Hblade

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to General