7%
I just want this to happan
36%
I dont care.
4%

Total votes : 28

Re: Game-Editor Revival

Postby bat78 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:32 pm

jonathang wrote:With dedication from bat78, thecpu, Skydereign, and the rest of the gE community, I bet this thread will be history (because gE is better than revived.)
Online support, less space in projects, chatrooms, syncing between host and clients, and other tons of new features. GE is awesome enough, but with these extra features, especially online support... It will rule the game making engines everywhere! If this happens soon I'll just have to scrap unity (not that I ever used it anyway, but in college I'm forced to. >_<) and make my game making carrier in gE instead! I support you all, gE will reign once again! I'm really sorry I couldn't help the development though, I don't have the skills yet, and life is on the way constantly. :(
Best of luck to thecpu, Bat, Skyde and other people I haven't mentioned helping gE! :D

"Skyde" especially.
But quiet jonatangent.. you barely log-in once per millenia..
And that kindly pointed out.. how do you know these things anyway? O.o
You secret stalker..
The future of "Game-Editor" here
bat78

Score: 88 Give a positive score

Postby DeltaLeeds » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:20 am

bat78 wrote:
jonathang wrote:With dedication from bat78, thecpu, Skydereign, and the rest of the gE community, I bet this thread will be history (because gE is better than revived.)
Online support, less space in projects, chatrooms, syncing between host and clients, and other tons of new features. GE is awesome enough, but with these extra features, especially online support... It will rule the game making engines everywhere! If this happens soon I'll just have to scrap unity (not that I ever used it anyway, but in college I'm forced to. >_<) and make my game making carrier in gE instead! I support you all, gE will reign once again! I'm really sorry I couldn't help the development though, I don't have the skills yet, and life is on the way constantly. :(
Best of luck to thecpu, Bat, Skyde and other people I haven't mentioned helping gE! :D

"Skyde" especially.
You secret stalker..

I login a lot more than you think Bat. :P
And... Jonatangent? This isn't trigonometry xD
Currently: Semi-Active.
Working on: Maybe putting my test games in gamejolt, polishing them a bit, but I still don't know when.
DeltaLeeds

Score: 38 Give a positive score

Postby bat78 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:28 pm

jonathang wrote:
bat78 wrote:

"Skyde" especially.
You secret stalker..

I login a lot more than you think Bat. :P
And... Jonatangent? This isn't trigonometry xD

Quiet, Jonathangent.
You dare to log-in "a lot more than I think" and not to pm me?
Well that's a cruel crime.. and you will be ported to the Rainbow Jail for this. Pack your bag and get ready to be punished for what you've done you sneaky law-violator! :c
You know nothing Jon Snow..
bat78

Postby DeltaLeeds » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:51 pm

What do you mean know nothing? And who is Jon Snow? xD
And I login just to spectate and not PM or reply to threads because I have a life too. -_-
Working on: Maybe putting my test games in gamejolt, polishing them a bit, but I still don't know when.
DeltaLeeds

Postby bat78 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:16 pm

jonathang wrote:What do you mean know nothing? And who is Jon Snow? xD
And I login just to spectate and not PM or reply to threads because I have a life too. -_-

Since when PMing takes lifes lol This sounds more like being super lazy.
and I don't even care yours (and people's in general) intervention is increasingly pointless.
bat78

Postby koala » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Bat stahp acting like your the smartest and busiest person in the world. :wink:
Phascolarctos cinereus
YouTube: Marko Radivojevic
Google+: Marko Radivojevic
koala

Score: 30 Give a positive score

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 pm

koala wrote:Bat stahp acting like your the smartest and busiest person in the world. :wink:

Koala is right bat...

I'm the smartest and busiest person in the world!

Just kidding bat.

You are working really hard on bitfox and the multiplayer function. Great work! I know that you think we are all lazy and all that but we are not. We just aren't not as smart as you to understand the projects you work on.
knucklecrunchgames

Score: 17 Give a positive score

Postby koala » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:21 pm

knucklecrunchgames wrote:
koala wrote:Bat stahp acting like your the smartest and busiest person in the world. :wink:

Koala is right bat...

Just kidding bat.

You are working really hard on bitfox and the multiplayer function. Great work! I know that you think we are all lazy and all that but we are not. We just aren't not as smart as you to understand the projects you work on.
We are smart! :!: Talk for yourself. :wink:
Phascolarctos cinereus
koala

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:10 pm

koala wrote:
knucklecrunchgames wrote:

Koala is right bat...

Just kidding bat.

We are smart! :!: Talk for yourself. :wink:

Yes we are all smart, but admit it. Bat is slightly smarter than us all. (Well I don't know about sky and makslane)
knucklecrunchgames

Postby DeltaLeeds » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:18 pm

bat78 wrote:and I don't even care yours (and people's in general) intervention is increasingly pointless.

Ha, this is the reason why I don't need to PM or skype you every time I login. So deal with it. And I guess I could stop giving you points like every week I login, you prefer working alone for all I can tell. ;)

Thanks Koala, you should read this bat. You are busy, yes, but for all I know you don't have a problem in your life, or you do, but you don't give a damn about it. Try to think about others for once.

Well, I won't reply in this thread again if Bat wants to attack me here. Peace out.
DeltaLeeds

Postby bat78 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:51 pm

Oh my.. I just realized that only two lines of conventional offensive speech could make people post hardcore! If posts were meaningful as well this will be an exclusively large grow.
Jon, And why are you acting like I care ?
As I said in my previous post - I don't.

I never classified someone nor put it on the hot line whether he is smart or not lol wtf
I just said that all the recent posts do not contribute gE in any way. One thing and the same over and over again.
No huge posts, no support, no major ideas. lcl doesn't post on SABRE, sky doesn't post at all. Why is so hard for all to get this conception.

Here I put in the hot line who is capable to change gE not how smart you are.
But if I am questioned for that now, here is what I think:
Considering your recent posts - I don't think you are very smart.

@Koala Why are you pretending and struggling how smart I/you/we are lol That was never questioned in here?
That makes you a complexed person you know that?
- We are all smart ;)
And you are biased. However, I respect your opinion and I also think we are all / smart /. This ..is the most pointless statement so far imo.

@kcg Same stands here. Good job for making your games. But that's all I can say. Your games doesn't change the thing.

@Jonathan
How did I attack you now, sweetheart. :lol:
By saying that all the people's posts
No huge posts, no support, no major ideas. lcl doesn't post on SABRE, sky doesn't post at all.

Oh well if these things offend you personally, sheer off then. I was right I am not dealing with professional GDs.
And again.. it is not about who is smart(er) lol
bat78

Postby koala » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:24 pm

bat78 wrote:@Koala Why are you pretending and struggling how smart I/you/we are lol That was never questioned in here?
That makes you a complexed person you know that?
- We are all smart ;)
And you are biased. However, I respect your opinion and I also think we are all / smart /. This ..is the most pointless statement so far imo.
Yes, I am biased towards GE.
Phascolarctos cinereus
koala

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Whoa!!!!!!! whoa!!!!! whoa!!! whoa!! whoa! whoa whoa

This is getting out of hand.

@Bat78

Let's not insult people by saying you don't care about other's lives. It makes us feel like crap.
Some of us can't be posting large quantities of text every second

@Koala hi

@Johnathang

I know bat insulted you but I don't think bat meant it to hurt you or anything. Maybe bat is just gets annoyed that he posts so much and the best we do is say
"Keep up the good work" Now I'm not saying you have to post walls of text to please bat, I'm just pointing out what makes him tick.

Now let's get back on topic shall we?
knucklecrunchgames

Postby bat78 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:49 pm

@kcg what no
Not that I don't care about people's lives.
(Though they are not friends of mine and I know them only virtually.. plus I am not even dependent of them.. .. so why should I care)
I don't care about jon's posting. This is what I was careless for.
bat78

Postby speckford123 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:01 am

You people are confusing, it's hard to read some of these posts without a sarcasm font, hahaha
I read most of these posts as just playful jabs, nothing to get offended over.

But anyway, not sure if I've posted in this thread already, but I could probably advertise GE to my followers on various art sites, although some of them are into heavier stuff than me, so I don't know if they would contribute family friendly content, hahaha
I'll have to be careful when it comes to distributing on art sites :lol:
speckford123

Score: 49 Give a positive score

PreviousNext

Return to GE - General