Rhino Rage Demo

Post here your demos and examples with the source files.
Forum rules
Always post the games with a screenshot.
The file must have the ged and data files (complete game source)
Use the forum attachment to post the files.
It is always better to use the first post to put the game files

Rhino Rage Demo

Postby bybradley » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi folks. I've been working on this game for a while: Rhino Rage. It's a simple arcade style game. Click around the screen to move Rhino and try to smash as many rocks as you can. You can also jump and attack but everything is done with your mouse/trackpad/touchscreen, meaning no keyboard controls, at least for now. This is just a demo, but I'm making a story mode with multiple levels and more animations.

I'm kickstarting the project so that hopefully I can take some time off to devote to it. It'll be licensed under the creative commons, so you can do whatever you want with it and the graphics as long as you credit the original appropriately and use a similar license.

The main perk I'm pushing for donating is that you can be one of the playable riders in the game. If you're interested or just wanna see the game in action before trying it out, there's a video on the kickstart page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/259 ... rhino-rage

Thank you to everyone in this community. I've been lurking for months, gleefully finding out other people had had the same difficulties I had with programming, and that someone had already explained the solution (quite frequently skydereign). I love hearing all comments/feedback/suggestions. :D
Attachments
rrScreenGE.png
screenshot
RR_Beta_Win.exe
Demo Windows executable
(14.13 MiB) Downloaded 298 times
RR_Beta_GE.zip
Demo ged and data files
(12.26 MiB) Downloaded 384 times
bybradley

Score: 1 Give a positive score

Re: Rhino Rage Demo

Postby tvz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Graphics look good 8)
I have not left.
tvz

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Postby bybradley » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Thanks tvz. I have a little tablet that definitely helps. If you want to be one of those graphics, as a character in the game, anyone who pledges $25 gets drawn into the art style of the game and can play the whole game as a rider, like this:

Of course, if the $2000 goal isn't reached, nothing happens and you don't have to pay anything.
bybradley

Score: 1 Give a positive score

Postby GEuser » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:13 pm

Good luck with Kickstarter!
GEuser

Score: 19 Give a positive score

Return to Game Demos