D&D Organiser (Complete)

Post here your demos and examples with the source files.
Forum rules
Always post the games with a screenshot.
The file must have the ged and data files (complete game source)
Use the forum attachment to post the files.
It is always better to use the first post to put the game files

D&D Organiser (Complete)

Postby sillydraco » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:31 am

its finished! huzzah :D *fanfare and confetti*

now, this organiser will help with keeping track of a large party and a bunch of monsters! heres how it works:

in each form (25 identical + 1 master form) there is an text box for Name, Initiative, HP, a counter, and a Note box.

Name:
you type in the name of your PC or enemy.

Initiative:
just to keep track of initiative, you still have to put them in the program in turn order :3 i still havent figured out how to make it automatically put them in order, i dont think i can with the setup i have. ah well, everything else works perfectly!

HP:
type in your character's HP (life), then you can click one of the three down arrows; 1, 5, or 10. each button will subtract from that character's HP equal to the number on the button.

Turn Count:
if a character is stunned for, say, 3 rounds you click the up arrow 3 times. when you move the turn count from the Master Form, this number will go down by 1. so turn 1 it will be 3, turn 2 it will be 2, turn 3 it will be 1, then on turn 4 it will be 0; that character will no longer be stunned.

Notes:
type in anything you need to keep track of for that character, be it they picked up an item or they have some kind of condition, Rage, invisible, etc.

in the Master Form, there is a master turn count button (which not only keeps track of what turn it is, it also subtracts by 1 all counters in the other 25 forms), and 3 buttons to reset the form.

aside from the forms, there are some other buttons to make things easier. the left and right arrow keys move the view left and right, letting you scroll between forms. at the left in the blue bar, there are numbers 1-25 which, if clicked, take you quickly to the form of that number. above the bar is a home button, which takes you back to the master form. the green button at the upper left corner, if clicked, it will turn red and disable the movement of View, making it easier to type in text boxes (freeing up the left and right arrow keys). click it again and it will turn green and enable the view to move again. there is also a small red X button above each form (except the master form) and if clicked it will put a big red X on that form. this will help you keep track of which monsters have died. just click the big x to get rid of it in case of a mistake.

ive enclosed the zip with data and exe file, as well as a screeny.
Attachments
DnD Organiser.zip
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
screeny.png
Time for sleepy, dream of new things...new life, new reality, new wings.
sillydraco

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Re: D&D Organiser (Complete)

Postby Hblade » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Exelent I'll probably use this :D You should also make a "planner" thing. Where you can make plans / notes without using notepad, make it more entertaining than notepad :D Like, add effects and stuff :3

I like this, good job :D I cant use it though because 1, my computer is broke :/ I'm going to try and fix it today.
Subscribe to my YouTube? - Yes| No
Hblade

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Return to Game Demos