Happy Easter

Game Editor comments and discussion.

Re: Happy Easter

Postby AnarchCassius » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 am

That's logical. I think originally the rabbits and eggs are fertility symbols from spring festivals. I'm pagan myself and Beltane, one of the 8 major holidays in the Celtic calendar, falls on May 1st. By any interpretation they symbols of life and renewal so it's not hard to see the association.
AnarchCassius

Score: 6 Give a positive score

Postby Kodo » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:31 am

I guess I'm pagan at heart as well, if I had to choose a religion to align myself with that is the one that I already align with best. People would be surprised how many Christian traditions actually have their roots in paganism. Where are you from AnarchCassius? Bet your British!?
Inogames: http://www.inogames.com iOS gaming
Firetop Adventure (app store): http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/firetop- ... ?mt=8&ls=1
Kodo

Score: 23 Give a positive score

Postby AnarchCassius » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:01 am

Living in California, ethnically I'm Irish and Scottish, with some Czech, German and others thrown in. Family is traditionally Quaker but very eclectic about it.

It's a bit early here in California but GE forum say it's time, so... Happy Easter!
AnarchCassius

Score: 6 Give a positive score

Postby NightOfHorror » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:17 am

Man, feel sick from candy. But I went to Easter service and then my family came to my house for a party
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to GE - General