Actor Library & Database, and Graph Editor

Ideas for Game Editor evolution.

Actor Library & Database, and Graph Editor

Postby Snowfly » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:27 am

Would be cool if you could store your actors in a library, and to place instances of the actor into the game, just drag and drop them into the list (not unlike the libary in Flash).

A database that lists events next to their corresponding actions

Global search and replace in the script editor

The ability to edit actor names after they have been created!

The ability to add or subtract from between path points after they have been created, and also to label a frame duration for each node on the path.

Oh I have so many suggestions...
Snowfly

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Postby jazz_e_bob » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:21 pm

I am with you.

I want to write a game in a large forest with 30 zombies, 12 butterflies and a soldier under user conttrol.

Done.
Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming.
jazz_e_bob

Score: 14 Give a positive score

Thumbs up

Postby andysmiling » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:48 am

It's good as long as , it can make a pocketpc game run smooth.

-Support for Multiple Frame Buffer Configurations Rotating the source image aligned to the display will also provide considerable performance improvement since the limited read cache of the device can be used efficiently.

Operating on Multiple Pixels Simultaneously-which makes it possible to operate on two pixels simultaneously in many operations

Zero-Memory-Overhead Image Loading-the system built-in image decoders to load PNG, JPG, GIF and BMP images from a file, resource or memory. The built-in image decoders however have one significant drawback: they use huge amounts of memory.virtually zero memory overhead! require less memory.

[/img]
andysmiling

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Return to Feature Requests