ReGame Demo (with 3D effect)

Talk about making games.

Re: ReGame Demo (with 3D effect)

Postby SquirmMaster » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:01 am

SquirmMaster

Score: 2 Give a positive score

Postby SquirmMaster » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 am

:shock: OMG now that I look more in that I can't believe how many other SquirmMasters there are. Here's the real question though how many bee-ants are there! :?:
SquirmMaster

Postby PieOnGravyEquilDeath » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:42 am

I will now create a different game and save "[b]Attack of the Evil Squirms[/b]".
This game will be called "Pie on gravy vs the pebble" It has three modes story mode, fight for fun mode, and tournament mode. I will need as much help as possible. Someone who can do music, someone that can can do coding, someone that can think of ideas for a storyline and some that wants to design some complicated characters that I can't do. I hope you guys will help because GE wants to do a HUGE impression on people who are interested in doing this type of stuff. I think even though your a newbie it shouldn't be an excuse that says you can't do anything. Please help or I will force you to eat pie on gravy and the pebble army will attack.
Pie on gravy is a terrible thing. It's like the flood of 1999. On the other hand though the pebble is a terrific thing only defending itself from anything that tries to harm it. Pie on gravy is my worst enemy.
PieOnGravyEquilDeath

my first game

Postby PieOnGravyEquilDeath » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:45 am

Oh and sorry for putting this on a way different topic. If you need info then I will give you as much as you need. :D
Pie on gravy is a terrible thing. It's like the flood of 1999. On the other hand though the pebble is a terrific thing only defending itself from anything that tries to harm it. Pie on gravy is my worst enemy.
PieOnGravyEquilDeath

Previous

Return to Game Development