tags&such

Ideas for Game Editor evolution.

tags&such

Postby dunderios » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:01 pm

why is there not a topic or so for all tags? that would be usefull, when i want to know what i must do for a specific action i just search the topic for the thing i want to do, the tags are there and i can play further...

hope you understand me

gravity y = y + 1
jump y = y - 1
exmaple: i dont know how to make a character jump, i search jump: voila found, and i can develop
dunderios

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Postby Sgt. Sparky » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:05 pm

there is a search thing(near top center of web page), to make a character jump(if you do not know how)is on the draw actor event of the character have this
Code: Select all
yvelocity += 1;
and on the collision with the ground have a physical responce with velocity multiplyer at .3, and on the key down(up arrow) event have this
if (Jump == 1)
{
 yvelocity -= 10;
 Jump = 0;
}
and on the collision on the top side of the ground have this
Jump = 1;
but first you need to make a var called Jump :D
Random Links:
viewtopic.php?p=19474#19474
Right now (10/14/2009) I'm working on some C++ projects, but I might be able to help if you have some Game Editor questions. :)
Sgt. Sparky

Score: 236 Give a positive score

Postby dunderios » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:09 pm

yesi do know how to jump, but thanks anyways...
lol i didn't think too much when i posted this, and i found the thing i searched for in the game, its at the floor of the script-editor itself
thanks again, now i ll think twice before i post something

BTW mythbusta's rule
dunderios

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Postby Sgt. Sparky » Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:11 pm

YES THEY DO! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Random Links:
viewtopic.php?p=19474#19474
Right now (10/14/2009) I'm working on some C++ projects, but I might be able to help if you have some Game Editor questions. :)
Sgt. Sparky

Score: 236 Give a positive score

Return to Feature Requests