Problem running Game editor Pro under Windows Vista Beta 2

Non-platform specific questions.

Problem running Game editor Pro under Windows Vista Beta 2

Postby Bozoo » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:18 pm

I've installed Windows beta 2, it's a state of the art operating system :D

anyway this is not my subject,, the problem is when I installed the Game editor pro and after entering the username and password successfully,,, the program started and I got a message from Windows telling me that some visual effects will be disabled due to the program.... after few seconds there was a message about activation checking it lasted like less than a sec and I got a message telling me that I have a bad instalation of the program and that I need to reinstall it again,, of course this will not solve the problem as it appears that the program is not compatible with Vista,, I tried to reinstall it but it didn't solve the problem as i expected.. can anyone pls give me a solution to this problem?
btw the mouse was lagging during that period, it was like you're playing doom 3 on a pentium 3 PC
Last edited by Bozoo on Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bozoo

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Postby makslane » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:03 am

I have not tested Game Editor in the Vista, but I think is not compatible and need change some things.
makslane
Site Admin

Score: 182 Give a positive score

Postby Sindarin » Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:43 am

I am also using GameMaker and in our community have problems when running the program under the beta of Vista too, so it might be something wrong with the beta that will be fixed in the final release.
GAMES Creator HERE!
My useful piece of advice:
Use game maker for your pc games
Use game editor for your pocket pc games
Use flash for your websites

My avatar is the main character of my game project!
Sindarin

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Return to General