Cleaned GE logo to replace the rough GE executable icon.

Game Editor comments and discussion.

Cleaned GE logo to replace the rough GE executable icon.

Postby Tweaker » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:04 pm

I'm sure it doesn't matter for some, but to me the Game Editor's executable icon makes this software look unprofessional. Looks rough, like someone cut it out with a pair of scissors. I corrected this with the GE logo PNG file that was provided with the download. I squared the GE logo, 60x60, then sharpened it and turned it into an ico file with 4 different sizes combined within it, but I can't upload it here since this forum doesn't support this file format.

I attached the PNG of the corrected GE logo, but to turn it into a ico icon for the GE executable, you will have to use one of the free ico converters online. Some of them can create a single ico file with 4 different sizes of the logo. The 4 sizes I'm using for my ico is 16x16, 32x32, 48x48 and 64x64. The GE executable icon should have these 4 sizes within the ico at least. That's what I was able to make without losing quality from what I had to work with.

Figure some would like to correct this minor thing with their Game Editor download. :)
Attachments
GE_logo.png
Game Editor corrected logo to be converted to an ico icon
GE_logo.png (9.55 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Tweaker

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Return to GE - General