Make 3D happen using Open source

Ideas for Game Editor evolution.

Re: Make 3D happen using Open source

Postby krenisis » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:19 am

thanks Hblade I feel even thou we dont have a 3D Game Editor yet , Iam confident with the help you and bee-ant are giving me. I feel in 3 weeks or so the game we working on will shape up to be really impressive. I hope any other members who feel like they have something to contribute as far as 3D effects , will join in the effort. Here is a photo of the game we are working on now. Any help or suggestions feel free to PM me. I always answer my mail and timely too thank you.
Attachments
3D Game Editor.jpg
Creation of 3D games with Game Editor has begun
Tutorial Database for all beginners click this link
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8680
krenisis

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Postby Turon » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:36 pm

When are you going to post it?
Turon

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Postby PieOnGravyEquilDeath » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:40 pm

you know after posting a lot, I think I understand some people's perspectives now. I just made my first topic. I am starting my own project now and that's to get recruits.(topic is Pie on gravy vs the pebble in the making) Also I know I have a weird name for my game, but weird doesn't matter in games all that matters is that you took time to make it a game people are attracted to, make it non sloppy, and showing how good you are at creating games. :D :D
Pie on gravy is a terrible thing. It's like the flood of 1999. On the other hand though the pebble is a terrific thing only defending itself from anything that tries to harm it. Pie on gravy is my worst enemy.
PieOnGravyEquilDeath

Score: 2 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to Feature Requests