Enblast gameplays on Youtube

Game Editor comments and discussion.

Enblast gameplays on Youtube

Postby Wertyboy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 pm

I have been inactive for like months because of social life and also moving on to Unity. But a few minutes ago I was bored and search "Enblast" on Youtube, I found this

I haven't been here for a while and I don't even know who you are, but thanks alot :D
Wertyboy

Score: 44 Give a positive score

Re: Enblast gameplays on Youtube

Postby Turon » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Ah! :D Long time no see Wertyboy Great to have you back! :) Um... yeah Enblast looks awesome I haven't been able to play it yet... hows the mac port doing?
Oh and I Think it would be awesome if you could set the controls in Stickman The Isane Warrior.
Turon

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Postby Wertyboy » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:11 am

Turon wrote:Ah! :D Long time no see Wertyboy Great to have you back! :) Um... yeah Enblast looks awesome I haven't been able to play it yet... hows the mac port doing?
Oh and I Think it would be awesome if you could set the controls in Stickman The Isane Warrior.

Seems like we have to wait for gE 1.4.1 final for the Mac port :(
And.... i don't know about Isane Warrior xD I don't think I would update those games anymore
Wertyboy

Score: 44 Give a positive score

Postby DeltaLeeds » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:12 pm

Woo thou art back in gEF! Anyway thank Koala for making those videos and promoting gE in youtube! :D
Currently: Semi-Active.
Working on: Maybe putting my test games in gamejolt, polishing them a bit, but I still don't know when.
DeltaLeeds

Score: 38 Give a positive score

Return to GE - General