Question

Game Editor comments and discussion.

Re: Question

Postby jimmynewguy » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Forums for coming up on 5, but I used GE for maybe 2 years before I joined. I was really young and afraid older members would think I was stupid (now they all know I am for a fact!), so I just lurked. :)
Working on a probably too ambitious project! Wild-west-adventure-RPG-shooter-thing.
jimmynewguy

Score: 89 Give a positive score

Re: Question

Postby NightOfHorror » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:22 am

I was scared too because I was twelve and I thought that they would kick me out soon after hearing a few dumb posts. :lol: Luckily it started off good and then a little argument with an older member, but after that no huge problems. Of course I been on long, but I haven't really made a game. I never got the time and as you know, I lost a flashdrive with all my game files. I started off as SquirmMaster in August of 2010, then an error happened that wouldn't let me log in, then I was PieOnGravy=Death, and a error happened again (not banned), and finally NightOfHorror. What a wild adventure. All I need is a chat that GE members get on a lot.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to GE - General