MOTIVATION ( everyone read , yes including you)

Game Editor comments and discussion.

MOTIVATION ( everyone read , yes including you)

Postby zxcvbnm » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 am

What is motivation ? Is it a catch word or phase? Is it cliche that people like to speak ? Where is it located and how can I find it ?
Motivation is the force that drives us to obtain perfection . It is what lies deep inside us , pushing us to strive harder and harder . Its an emotion like no other , making the impossible , possible. No one can teach you , its desire to be the best at what you do . Its whats in your heart and mind that pushes you to be the best.
I have seen alot of people come and go . Many start with the idea of making games they have played already . Others have ideas they have never seen and would like them to become reality . They come here to make their life long dream a reality . Game Editor is place where it all begins .
zxcvbnm

Score: 10 Give a positive score

Re: MOTIVATION ( everyone read , yes including you)

Postby NightOfHorror » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:41 am

See in the GM vs GE topic that is my thing motivation. I have a desire but everyone else hates, without even giving it a try. I don't want GM people to come here. I want new people searching for a tool to see that GE beat GM.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Return to GE - General