Working on something (canceled at the moment)

You must understand the Game Editor concepts, before post here.

Working on something (canceled at the moment)

Postby Hblade » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Code: Select all
Hey guys, Hblade here again. I'm just now getting started on a little idea I had, and that is, making a template with pre-defined settings, pre-defined variables, and a load of new functions all built in, and I hope that it will be in the front page of Game Editor as a Downloadable template. This will make everything easier and quicker for both beginners and advanced users. It will also come with a full written tutorial.

let me know what you think :)

IT would be awesome if someone would help by providing music, and graphics :) Sound effects would be nice too. I want this to be HUGE XD

EDIT:
canceled, for now atleast. I need to get the scripting done before I ask anyone for resources, because as Sky said hehe, I've tried this many times and theres no fact that this one will get created.
Subscribe to my YouTube? - Yes| No
Hblade

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Re: Working on something

Postby skydereign » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 pm

What are you going to do to make this one actually happen? I'm not trying to tell you not to do it, it's just if you give more details people are more likely to help you. I wouldn't say your track record for this is exceptionally high. For example...
http://game-editor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10699&p=73887
http://game-editor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7971&p=55687
game-editor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7747&p=54469
game-editor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8189&p=57031
game-editor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10467&p=71852

I think you've made one or two more, and some of those you did get something posted. But for the most part, I would say the previous attempts weren't nearly as successful as you had planned. So, if someone were to spend the time making said resources, you should try to ensure that the project will go through. It would be awesome if you could do this, but it's a huge project that sounds a little too grand to be completed.
skydereign

Score: 589 Give a positive score

Re: Working on something

Postby Hblade » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Oh god your right. Wow! I had no Idea I made this many. Actually I'm going to cancel this one until I know for a fact this one will go through.

Ahh >.>
Subscribe to my YouTube? - Yes| No
Hblade

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Return to Advanced Topics