Android Beta

Game Editor comments and discussion.

Re: Android Beta

Postby akr » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:16 pm

Then there is no target installed.

Start android.bat without any arguments and a menue will appear letting you select which target to install. Use the target your handy supports.
But keep it simple. Use only one. I installed 2.3.3
Co-Developer of GE engine

If u are interrested in new features of apple or android ge engines check the engine support website game-editor.net regulary.
akr

Score: 40 Give a positive score

Postby lcl » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Oh, thanks.
Now I got a new problem, it doesn't install.
Here's what it says:
Log wrote:Downloading SDK Platform Android 2.3.3, API 10, revision 2
Failed to create directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\temp
Downloading Samples for SDK API 10, revision 1
Failed to create directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\temp
Skipping 'Google APIs by Google Inc., Android API 10, revision 2'; it depends on 'SDK Platform Android 2.3.3, API 10, revision 2' which was not installed.
Skipping 'Dual Screen APIs by KYOCERA Corporation, Android API 10, revision 1'; it depends on 'SDK Platform Android 2.3.3, API 10, revision 2' which was not installed.
Skipping 'Real3D by LGE, Android API 10, revision 1'; it depends on 'SDK Platform Android 2.3.3, API 10, revision 2' which was not installed.
Skipping 'EDK 1.2 by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB, Android API 10, revision 1'; it depends on 'SDK Platform Android 2.3.3, API 10, revision 2' which was not installed.
Done. Nothing was installed.

Now why is that? :O
I'm really sorry for the trouble I am causing..

EDIT:
It seems that it was just my windows which was limiting the rights of using the folder..
I'll see if ti works now :)
lcl

Score: 276 Give a positive score

Postby akr » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:25 pm

Better install it on c: as I did. Then you dont have problems with access rights and pathnames.
Co-Developer of GE engine

If u are interrested in new features of apple or android ge engines check the engine support website game-editor.net regulary.
akr

Score: 40 Give a positive score

Postby HitoV » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:31 am

Ahh! Thanks akr, I was missing the "." =(

Just about to try it out!
HitoV

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Postby HitoV » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:57 am

Awesome! I got it to work! I tried out my sparks effect and it ran well. A little stutter here and there but that is it.

I fired up my large project and it did not rotate properly. (I am using a default portrait mode) Unfortunately my button to start the game is off the screen so I cannot really judge from just the title screen alone. It started up and played the intro sequence just fine. Again it was stuttering quite a bit throughout. The display seemed a bit dark. I will test more and report back sometime in the next few days! Thanks akr, looking good!!!

I wanted to say that the m.bat (m.sh) did not work for me. I had to edit it to:
"c:\Google\platform-tools\adb install -r c:\geandroid\bin\GEActivity-debug.apk" to get it to upload to my device.
HitoV

Score: 3 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to GE - General