TIME TO REBUILD GAME EDITOR PLEASE READ HOW YOU CAN HELP

Game Editor comments and discussion.

TIME TO REBUILD GAME EDITOR PLEASE READ HOW YOU CAN HELP

Postby zxcvbnm » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:10 pm

I am sure everyone has seen Makslane say he will take a break from Game Editor. I see this as a reason to step up in game editor and not lie down. I will purpose an idea and need honest feedback and answers . My idea is to make game editor more popular and draw more people to make this a more busier and more exciting forum. Here is the layout and plan ,
1) Make a full game around 6 or 7 levels . My idea is to make a side-scrolling space shooting game similar to r-type and gradius. I will need help in the graphics deparment though.
This is the graphics I need
Players ship
Players bullet
6 enemy types
enemy bullets
Space rocks
Start icon
exit icon

That is only half the plan , the next part is more involving. To make people come here I wll pick popular forums and mention game editor. This is where I need your help in a major way. When I go and mention game editor I will list the websites and provide the link here. What I will need from all of you is to join and post positive things about game editor. All this just takes time , but a little help from everyone will go a long way. Thank you for taking the time out for reading this and I hope you will become part of the club.
Check out Momo AlienStarcatcher , featured in apples new and noteworthy and has 5 star reviews!!!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/momo-ali ... 61779?mt=8
zxcvbnm

Score: 10 Give a positive score

Re: TIME TO REBUILD GAME EDITOR PLEASE READ HOW YOU CAN HELP

Postby Rux » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 pm

This has been attempted many times before and, so far, none of them have really had much of an effect.
I'm not good at coming up with signatures...
Rux

Score: 35 Give a positive score

Postby zxcvbnm » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 am

Wow you actually took the time to write that. I am sorry maybe I wasnt clear enough. Please post here if you want to help only. We dont need any negative comment here.
Check out Momo AlienStarcatcher , featured in apples new and noteworthy and has 5 star reviews!!!
zxcvbnm

Postby Chai » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:01 am

My next game, I will put the Game-editor logo, and web on my screenshot.
Chai

Score: 30 Give a positive score

Postby zxcvbnm » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 am

Chai wrote:My next game, I will put the Game-editor logo, and web on my screenshot.

Thank you chai !! Thats the spirit.
zxcvbnm

Return to GE - General