game editor platinum package

Ideas for Game Editor evolution.

game editor platinum package

Postby PieOnGravyEquilDeath » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:10 pm

I know this may be weird but you make a game editor package that has lots of stuff in it. It comes with the newest version and GE pro. Along with well... let me think...forget that. I know everything can't run free, like almost everybody says, Nothings free, so I think that this would help GE alot. Maybe even have a bronze, silver, and gold package. So now I will leave everything up to you. Prices extras,(maybe even a special GE called GE platinum although Makslane will be the decider at the end.
Thank you everyone for maybe considering my idea. Even though this goes for everyone, I especially want Makslane to consider this.
Pie on gravy is a terrible thing. It's like the flood of 1999. On the other hand though the pebble is a terrific thing only defending itself from anything that tries to harm it. Pie on gravy is my worst enemy.
PieOnGravyEquilDeath

Score: 2 Give a positive score

Re: game editor platinum package

Postby Game A Gogo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:17 am

The license before 1.4 is exactly like that.... so I doubt it'll be reconsidered
Programming games is an art,
    Respect it.
Game A Gogo

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Postby PieOnGravyEquilDeath » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:43 am

Oh, well what about expansions for game editor. Let me guess also part of GE lisence.
Pie on gravy is a terrible thing. It's like the flood of 1999. On the other hand though the pebble is a terrific thing only defending itself from anything that tries to harm it. Pie on gravy is my worst enemy.
PieOnGravyEquilDeath

Postby Game A Gogo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:42 am

that's another idea!
Programming games is an art,
    Respect it.
Game A Gogo

Score: 181 Give a positive score

Postby PieOnGravyEquilDeath » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 am

Ok if this is not a good idea please Delete the topic.Without warning too.
How about we make a umm........................................Just delete this topic. It's useless. My original idea was that the we made the licence cards a color.
PieOnGravyEquilDeath

Return to Feature Requests