animation wont show up!

Non-platform specific questions.

animation wont show up!

Postby Toasterman » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 pm

I have a "master file" that contains all my character's animations- when I want to specify an action (run left, etc) I just add a sequence- frames 8-10 etc

This seems to have worked well so far, but just now the program wont except a new sequence- it works and the character changes as he should, but the name of the new sequence doesn't show up in the animation directory thingy. It works fine until I load the game or export it, then it acts like the sequence doesn't exist! :?

Anybody had this (or similar) problem? Is it a bug with the program or did I mess something up?
"If there are no stupid questions, what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask a question? -Scott Adams

Hey! I've got okayish internet now! Now I can try all those cool demos I've seen!
Toasterman

Score: 7 Give a positive score

Re: animation wont show up!

Postby lcl » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

I think it's a bug.
I've had also this kind of problems.
If I remember right, it helps to remove all the animations and sequences of actor and then add them again,
or maybe remove the whole actor and create it again...
lcl

Score: 276 Give a positive score

Re: animation wont show up!

Postby Toasterman » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:50 am

Alrighty, thanks
too bad there isn't an easier way to fix that :roll:
"If there are no stupid questions, what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask a question? -Scott Adams

Hey! I've got okayish internet now! Now I can try all those cool demos I've seen!
Toasterman

Score: 7 Give a positive score

Return to General