non-confusing forums

Ideas for Game Editor evolution.

non-confusing forums

Postby NightOfHorror » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:14 am

When you get all of these topics it might be harder for newbies what there looking for. So we should put one book of general things and I mean topics
ex. if statements or narrower thing like hp
then we delete topics making searching more easier
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Re: non-confusing forums

Postby again » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Well I still feel we should have the tutorials forum where ony tutorials are posted but makslane said no and skydereign thinks its a dumb idea. So its on the front page but most outbound links come here straight to the forum so those people never see the tutorials section. There should be a sticky topic on tutorials section , but once again makslane and skydereign shot down that idea. So there probaly be no changes to the forum as whatever I suggest is dumb idea.
Free windows mobile games like doodle jump and super mario bros
http://krenisis.freeforums.org/
again

Score: 33 Give a positive score

Postby skydereign » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 am

Ideally, the wiki is supposed to act just as you are suggesting. There is a tutorial section there, and potentially any member can help out the wiki project. Since I started college, I haven't had time to work on it and some of my other projects, but it gets updated occasionally. Thanks DST, DarkParadox, and any other members that have worked on it. Not sure when I shot the idea down for the sticky, but as far as that goes, I can't. Nor can I make any changes to the site, and makslane has usually been against any changes to the site. The main reason I believe he said, was that the wiki is supposed to do that.
skydereign

Score: 589 Give a positive score

Postby NightOfHorror » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:22 am

okay, so we should wiki.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Return to Feature Requests