GE on mac issues

Mac specific questions and discussion

GE on mac issues

Postby Azou » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Hello everybody!
Recently I was trying to use GE on Mac ( OSx 10.7 ). However, everytime I try to load my project, it freezes. Are there solutions for that?
Azou

Score: 35 Give a positive score

Re: GE on mac issues

Postby Azou » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:03 pm

No response :cry: ?
Azou

Postby skydereign » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm not running lion, but I know some people are, it seems to work for them. Do you get an error in the terminal when you try to run it? If there isn't a terminal, try running it from one, and see if an error comes up. I remember having freezing problems a while ago, but that was eventually fixed.
skydereign

Score: 589 Give a positive score

Postby Azou » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:49 am

Oh, I just messed around with the Terminal, now everything is working at 100%. Thanks very much :D !
Azou

Postby Zivouhr » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:09 pm

One feature I'd like updated/added aside from the ability to stretch the window screen size for PC, Mac and Linux versions, would be a fix for the software crashing in Editor mode while testing a large file game, possibly due to limited memory not being reset in that mode. When my games include a ton of sprites and a large file size, that's when I notice the problem in Editor mode. When I export the games, they play well without crashing thankfully, since they're no longer bound by the Editor test Mode. That fix would save me many of hours of time having to reload the game files.
City of Rott Game created on Game Editor http://cityofrott.wordpress.com/
Zivouhr

Score: 59 Give a positive score

Return to Mac