GE banner

How to find or create sprites, graphics, sounds and music.

GE banner

Postby NERDnotGEEK » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:17 pm

can someone make me a nice GE banner that i can put in my sig on some forums, this place needs a few more people around :) ?
put stuff on it that will really make people want to see what its all about, while also letting people know its a game creating software
NERDnotGEEK

Score: 12 Give a positive score

Re: GE banner

Postby jimmynewguy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:23 pm

I can probably make you one, any preference on size or how it should look? I messed up the text for the one I started to make, so best to ask this time what you want before it looks stupid again :)
Working on a probably too ambitious project! Wild-west-adventure-RPG-shooter-thing.
jimmynewguy

Score: 89 Give a positive score

Postby NERDnotGEEK » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:24 pm

any size, any text, just somthing you think will make people want to click it without writing, "click me" ofcorse :P just somthing that i can place around place in my sig's.

im working on the hope that people that are on the forums i go on will be the kind of people who have close interests to me, and would enjoy trying somthing like this :)
NERDnotGEEK

Postby jimmynewguy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Rather quick, but this is what came out. Not 100% proud since I couldn't get the text to "work" with the rest, but it'll work for the purpose :lol: Hope you like it

PS: Hope no one gets offended by little screen shots of games..it's promotion-esk right? :P
Attachments
banner.jpg
JPEG
Working on a probably too ambitious project! Wild-west-adventure-RPG-shooter-thing.
jimmynewguy

Score: 89 Give a positive score

Postby NERDnotGEEK » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:06 pm

thanks, + point :)
NERDnotGEEK

Return to Game Resources