iPhone/iPod/iPad specific questions and discussion

geplayer = geapp ??????

Postby Clokio » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Is same features supported on both?
Clokio

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Re: geplayer = geapp ??????

Postby skydereign » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Not quite, and there is still question about that. I sent a pm to akr hoping to clear it up, since he did fix multitouch, but I know geplayer doesn't have that feature yet (but the latest geapp might since that one gets updated more often). Also you can't do iAds through the geplayer. But generally if you make a game that runs on geplayer, it should still be the same in the geapp (though you should test it).
skydereign

Score: 589 Give a positive score

Re: geplayer = geapp ??????

Postby Clokio » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:45 pm

skydereign wrote:Not quite, and there is still question about that. I sent a pm to akr hoping to clear it up, since he did fix multitouch, but I know geplayer doesn't have that feature yet (but the latest geapp might since that one gets updated more often). Also you can't do iAds through the geplayer. But generally if you make a game that runs on geplayer, it should still be the same in the geapp (though you should test it).

Thanks, cause I got problems with a gradient background, problem with interpolation (fade in-out). They do work on PC export and at runtime, but not on geplayer. If the geplayer is the most updated, I would just forget about geapp then.
Clokio

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Return to iOS