Teas
36%
Milky drinks
No votes

Total votes : 11

Newspaper [April 06th - 2015]

Postby bat78 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:55 pm

Follows the most recent information around Game-Editor published at 06.04.2015
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Believe it or not, but this is NOT adverting, although it might be a good idea considering the evil involved.
Now one of RipperR7420's post has been checked 666 times. Which means... well it means something and certainly not a fortune thing I dare to guess.
pic1.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
3 Children died today. They were playing Geometry Dash (most likely)
One of the most strange and huge projects for gE are likely to be finished very soon. The project "Bitfox" that provides for you the ability to manipulate 24 bit raster images
in runtime. A wide selection of choices too.. starting from obtaining the color located at x/y of the image ending in drawing functions, scaling/rotation (geometric functions), rendering images in canvas directly or memory-buffered, creating images, filters, advanced drawing entities (canvas GUI) and much more.
Note that bat78 is working on a daily routine and nearly close of obtaining a major diploma "Programmer" presently.
that being said, bat78s very first finished game looks terrible and definitely unfinished. It appears that he was 11 years old back then.
LcL - The man responsible for the progressive improvement of "gefox" is still working over his remarkable addition "SABRE" as well as some 3rd party dependences alike a horror game and a map editor. The progress might occur a bit slow, but that because he is not time-restricted. One thing is sure.. the project will be completed, because IF he is no longer able to work, bat78 receives the task with its weight.
The gE e-chat in which you can enter as a guest is now open. (actually never been closed).
bat78 is from occasionally to rather quite often there and prone to pretty much answer to all your programming / game questions. This intermediate possibility is guaranteed, thought the time... varies.
We have a new member "koala" he is active, rapid and he is a programmer as well. He has programming skills and even already finished games. For the time he had and the fact they are his first entries in gE.. makes us doubt in literally everything.
Makes it sure yourself: snake
One not really pleasant news that consist of several breakdowns. Skydereign is in some kind of an idle. He isn't active since months already. He was our only valuable person working on the program itself.
He had no time to create a quick introduction documentation (Yes, he confirmed that this can happen if he finds himself in a convenient form) to the engine so we can eventually digest and quickly port to the environment and start improving gE.
He was about to post a new beta-release of Game-Editor 1.4.1.. but due to this mysterious absence. Things are - uncertain.
The known team "Jarooda Games" is not in a process of a creation. They have no intention to work on games and/or "gE Online"
However, bat78 will in a further scope of fruition.
Don't underestimate the odds!
We've encountered the appearance of one of the most ancient users in the community "Bee-Ant" these days. How nostalgic isn't it..
Don't forget about the games, created by gE and succeeded.
Last edited by bat78 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The future of "Game-Editor" here
bat78

Score: 88 Give a positive score

Re: Newspaper [April 6th - 2015]

Postby MrJolteon » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:06 pm

bat78 wrote:The known team "Jarooda Games" is not in a process of a creation.

Yeah, Jarooda Games is pretty much dead now.
Join us on Discord!
Game Editor 2
These are the best ways to reach me these days

Your local Community Janitor, always lurking in the shadows...
MrJolteon

Score: 105 Give a positive score

Postby koala » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:30 pm

I like this very very much! :D This is great, certainly requires time. Thanks, and I am looking forward to next newspaper. :D

bat78 wrote:Believe it or not, but this is NOT adverting, although it might be a good idea considering the evil involved.
Now one of RipperR7420's post has been checked 666 times. Which means... well it means something and certainly not a fortune thing I dare to guess.
pic1.png
I've noticed this, too. It's mine check. :twisted: :lol:
bat78 wrote:One of the most strange and huge projects for gE are likely to be finished very soon. The project "Bitfox" that provides for you the ability to manipulate 24 bit raster images
in runtime. A wide selection of choices too.. starting from obtaining the color located at x/y of the image ending in drawing functions, scaling/rotation (geometric functions), rendering images in canvas directly or memory-buffered, creating images, filters, advanced drawing entities (canvas GUI) and much more.
Note that bat78 is working on a daily routine and nearly close of obtaining a major diploma "Programmer" presently.
I'm looking forward to this, too.
bat78 wrote:that being said, bat78s very first finished game looks terrible and definitely unfinished. It appears that he was 11 years old back then.
Not bad at all. :)
bat78 wrote:We have a new member "koala" he is active, rapid and he is a programmer as well. He has programming skills and even already finished games. For the time he had and the fact they are his first entries in gE.. makes us doubt in literally everything.
Makes it sure yourself: snake
THANKS for this part of Newspaper!
bat78 wrote:One not really pleasant news that consist of several breakdowns. Skydereign is in some kind of an idle. He isn't active since months already. He was our only valuable person working on the program itself.
He had no time to create a quick introduction documentation (Yes, he confirmed that this can happen if he finds himself in a convenient form) to the engine so we can eventually digest and quickly port to the environment and start improving gE.
He was about to post a new beta-release of Game-Editor 1.4.1.. but due to this mysterious absence. Things are - uncertain.
Hope everything's OK (for sure it is, why wouldn't be) and that he'll be back soon.

Oh, and mine favorite drink is Juice.
Phascolarctos cinereus
YouTube: Marko Radivojevic
Google+: Marko Radivojevic
koala

Score: 30 Give a positive score

Postby Bee-Ant » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:47 pm

"ancient"... you make it sounds like I'm a living fossil :D
Bee-Ant

Score: 210 Give a positive score

Postby bat78 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Bee-Ant wrote:"ancient"... you make it sounds like I'm a living fossil :D

Theoretically you are a living fossil. x)
Not the most efficient description either...
..but fossils are nice.

Bee-ant. The internet cyber-space community fossil.™ and yet.. he still lives. HOW IS THAT MAKING ANY SENSE
The future of "Game-Editor" here
bat78

Score: 88 Give a positive score

Postby NightOfHorror » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:32 am

This is fun to read. Hope you do more! :)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12136
"I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that wont work." quoted by Thomas Edison.
Over the year, I decided my motto for me is I am knowledgeable, but not practical.
NightOfHorror

Score: 51 Give a positive score

Postby Zivouhr » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:09 am

Bee-Ant wrote:"ancient"... you make it sounds like I'm a living fossil :D

Hi Bee-Ant. Nice to see you return. I've been a fan of your games and artistry since I joined Game Editor in 2014. Thanks for posting your progress, coding skills and game demos for the GE Forum, and where can we play your latest games today? Thanks! 8)

Bat78, thanks for posting this summary. Yes, I see here you mentioned Koala. Great to see he already has a few games created.

8)
Juice would be my choice of the beverages available. Orange juice being a favorite, which offers good energy for creating games. :mrgreen:
City of Rott Game created on Game Editor http://cityofrott.wordpress.com/
Zivouhr

Score: 59 Give a positive score

Re: Newspaper [April 06th - 2015]

Postby koala » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Zivouhr is always so positive. :mrgreen:
Phascolarctos cinereus
YouTube: Marko Radivojevic
Google+: Marko Radivojevic
koala

Score: 30 Give a positive score

Postby Bee-Ant » Wed May 06, 2015 7:21 am

Zivouhr wrote:Hi Bee-Ant. Nice to see you return. I've been a fan of your games and artistry since I joined Game Editor in 2014. Thanks for posting your progress, coding skills and game demos for the GE Forum, and where can we play your latest games today? Thanks! 8)

Hi Zivouhr, nice to meet you.

I wasn't really "return" actually. I was just merely posting. I check this forum practically most everyday.

Okay, you're welcome but it was nothing. And unfortunatelly I didn't make any games since my latest project Winter Blast Remax. It wasn't even finished yet actually. I'm stuck with real life job. It takes all of my time. Hopefully I would find a spare time to make one :)
Bee-Ant

Score: 210 Give a positive score

Return to GE - General