problem with loading.geds ingame

Non-platform specific questions.

problem with loading.geds ingame

Postby munkitkat » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:55 am

when i'm in game mode and i press the "play button" it loads my other .ged but it doesnt show textNumbers for some reason. does anybody know why or has this problem thanks!
munkitkat

Score: 0 Give a positive score

Re: problem with loading.geds ingame

Postby lcl » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:37 am

Hello, munkitkat.

Are you a real user? So far all you have posted is copies of older posts on the forum. What is your point in doing that?
lcl

Score: 276 Give a positive score

Postby Turon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:52 am

lcl wrote:Hello, munkitkat.

Are you a real user? So far all you have posted is copies of older posts on the forum. What is your point in doing that?

All of them? were was this topic copied from? I searched "Re: problem with loading.geds ingame" in and all I found was this topic...

By the way even if munkitkat's post was original I'm afraid I don't quite understand it... when you press the play button? what "play button"? do you mean the game mode button? or is it a button in your game? and it loads your other .ged instead? ohhh... its like a game menu? and its not loading the right .ged? But what do you mean by "but it doesnt show texNumbers for some reason? why do you want it to show texts and numbers? is "textNumbers" a function? cause it isn't a meaningful name and I don't recall...
Turon

Score: 32 Give a positive score

Postby lcl » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:01 am

Turon wrote:
lcl wrote:Hello, munkitkat.

All of them? were was this topic copied from? I searched "Re: problem with loading.geds ingame" in and all I found was this topic...

You have to search without the "Re:" and also to use advanced search and search only topic titles. Here's the original topic: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4092&p=24208&hilit=problem+with+loading.geds+ingame#p24208 (From year 2007)

And in the original topic the asker is talking about textNumber, the actor variable.
lcl

Score: 276 Give a positive score

Return to General