Perfect Collision Demo

Post here your demos and examples with the source files.
Forum rules
Always post the games with a screenshot.
The file must have the ged and data files (complete game source)
Use the forum attachment to post the files.
It is always better to use the first post to put the game files

Re: Perfect Collision Demo

Postby Thanx » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:50 pm

1. I know DST through MSN, so I keep in contact with him to the date
2. Makslane might be able to fix it. But I'm sorry to say, that you can't count on him in such matters. DST PMd mak on
issues dealig with GE's marketing, and future. He showed disagreement in the way mak was handling the situation of GE,
accused him for not accepting the help of the users who otherwise may have the ability to do such help. Makslane didn't
like DST's straight forward explaining of his thoughts, and to avoid any sharper contact, disabled his account.
3. This question is rather hard to answer. DST goes on, since he has his own stuff to do. Continues his plans, and as far as I
know still uses GE for (at least 1 or 2) of his current project. His view wasn't that GE is a bad software, plainly that he
thought that GE with the power that could be in it, has not evolved - eventually mak's fault.
4. I asked DST, and he said that it was about a month - 3 weeks ago.

I told DST about you suggestion, though he'll be seeing our posts soon, since he still has been visiting the forums - but as guest.

Now I'd like to post a warning to every user.:
We all have oppinions. Some are positive, some are negative, some may be undesided. I'm not sharing my view, because nobody has asked. If you are asked your oppinion, I suggest, that no matter how sharp it is, no matter how bad you think of GE, or really we're talking about anything in general; then laying out your thoughts in the sharp way is never an explanation, no matter how true you are.
We are all of the same species, the Homo Sapiens, therefore, we are all gifted with the understanding of what others say, and gifted with the minds, to experience in an inner way, what the others feel. But a sharp answer causes a sharp, unthought-of answer from your (else maybe) friend's view.
Mak tries to be a friend, and help, and its effectiveness may be doubtable, but for such reason we should not be sharp. Most of the times, a kindly warning, or a friendly way of laying out thoughts is all you need to do, for others to consider you.

May your view be sharp to yourself, but calmly set forth to your friend!
Thanx

Score: 24 Give a positive score

Postby makslane » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:02 pm

Call me and other users "idiot", and uses other king of bad words like "fu..." is not accepted here.
DST was a great user here, but can't hurt other users.
Game Editor is an open source game creator software that's wants to pay it's developers to keep evolving.
If you like Game Editor, make a review!
makslane
Site Admin

Score: 182 Give a positive score

Postby pyrometal » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 pm

I think DST should be given another chance in the forum... I'm sure he understood and will watch himself more closely from now on...
SPRITE WARRIOR:
Free, open-source & crossplatform pixel art editor (currently under construction).
pyrometal

Score: 86 Give a positive score

Postby Kalladdolf » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:16 am

I didn't know any of this! DST seemed like such a nice guy!
well, I still think he is =D
Kalladdolf

Score: 120 Give a positive score

Postby Bee-Ant » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:34 pm

Everybody calm down...
Makslane was right, he just did the procedure here.
I think DST was just angry, lose control, frustrated with other problems or something
But I'm sure he'd made a new account (I know it :P)
He's still here with us...preparing something cool :o
Bee-Ant

Score: 210 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to Game Demos