Tutorial: Making Jump, Double Jump, More Jump

Learn how to make certain types of games and use gameEditor.

Re: Tutorial: Making Jump, Double Jump, More Jump

Postby 420foxbot » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:29 pm

knucklecrunchgames wrote:Sorry to revive a dead topic. I'm just getting back into the swing of GE and this helped me greatly.

If you aren't trying to "bump" a dead topic, why are you bumping it in the first place? Responding to a five year old topic for the sake of saying "thanks" is a bad idea.
420foxbot

Score: 6 Give a positive score

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:30 pm

420foxbot wrote:
knucklecrunchgames wrote:Sorry to revive a dead topic. I'm just getting back into the swing of GE and this helped me greatly.

If you aren't trying to "bump" a dead topic, why are you bumping it in the first place? Responding to a five year old topic for the sake of saying "thanks" is a bad idea.

Thats where you are wrong. If a new user wants to learn to double jump, at least they don't have to start a new topic. And secondly, there is nothing wrong with saying thanks. It's called manners.
knucklecrunchgames

Score: 17 Give a positive score

Postby 420foxbot » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:37 pm

knucklecrunchgames wrote:
420foxbot wrote:

Thats where you are wrong. If a new user wants to learn to double jump, at least they don't have to start a new topic. And secondly, there is nothing wrong with saying thanks. It's called manners.

You obviously do not know forum etiquette. It is improper to respond to any post for the sake of saying thanks and thanks only. You should respond to a topic to provide feedback which is helpful to the OP. Saying thanks is not constructive or helpful feedback. To say thanks, you should give the user reputation by clicking on the "+" by their name.
420foxbot

Score: 6 Give a positive score

Postby knucklecrunchgames » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:42 pm

Except saying thanks is constructive as it is positive to the person that encourages them to help others even more. Thus, being constructive.
knucklecrunchgames

Score: 17 Give a positive score

Previous

Return to Tutorials