Page 1 of 14

Enblast 1.1.1 (Update now!)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 am
by Wertyboy
What would you do if it was the end of the world? Asteroids attack? UFOs invade? Build your rocket! Ready to fly! Blast-off into the infinite outer space! Let's go for an endless blast-off with Enblast!

Enblast 1.1.1 is now available to update
Coming for Mac soon

Trailer:



Image
Current Version: 1.1.1

What's new:
- New Pausing System
- Slower Exploding Asteroids
- Smarter Missile UFO
- Seperated BGM and SFX toggles


Screenshots:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 am
by tzoli
Looks good.Better than my games for sure.
Keep up the good work. :wink:

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 pm
by Wertyboy
tzoli wrote:Looks good.Better than my games for sure.
Keep up the good work. :wink:

Thanks.... Well the Developer Test 7 is released and available to download on the first post
Screenshot:
Image
P.S: Credit to lcl for the font... i forgot to ask him 'bout that anyway..... But i will

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm
by lcl
Hey this looks good! :D

And yeah, use the font, I just wish to have my name somewhere for making it.
And actually the font is the font of Game Editor, I just ripped it and added the borderlines and gradients. :)

Back to the topic..
This game looks promising!
I see that you have some kind of ideas of making it to have a shop possibility.
I would like to see this game evolve into a game in which you can buy different kinds of things from the shop to help
your way in the game. Something to destroy those asteroids with and something to make your ship stronger and whatever you can think of,
something funny and many useful things. This game will be very good if you add the possibility to make the game better by buying things for the gameplay.
Something like Shopping Cart Hero 3 (I have it in my phone). Here: http://www.kingofgames.net/free-games/S ... art_Hero_3
If you have Android, I highly recommend that game to you, it's awesome!! :D Better than the internet version=)

You could also add some enemies to the game. Aliens in UFO's for example or space-dinosaurs, whatever :D

Keep up the good work!
Oh, and how have you done those graphics? They are pretty nice!

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 am
by Wertyboy
lcl wrote:Hey this looks good! :D

And yeah, use the font, I just wish to have my name somewhere for making it.
And actually the font is the font of Game Editor, I just ripped it and added the borderlines and gradients.

Back to the topic..
This game looks promising!
I see that you have some kind of ideas of making it to have a shop possibility.
I would like to see this game evolve into a game in which you can buy different kinds of things from the shop to help
your way in the game. Something to destroy those asteroids with and something to make your ship stronger and whatever you can think of,
something funny and many useful things. This game will be very good if you add the possibility to make the game better by buying things for the gameplay.
Something like Shopping Cart Hero 3 (I have it in my phone). Here: http://www.kingofgames.net/free-games/S ... art_Hero_3
If you have Android, I highly recommend that game to you, it's awesome!! :D Better than the internet version

You could also add some enemies to the game. Aliens in UFO's for example or space-dinosaurs, whatever

Keep up the good work!
Oh, and how have you done those graphics? They are pretty nice!

Thank you for the font ;)
I don't have an Android.... but i have an iPhone :D.... 3G... aww (Is that game for iPhone anyway?)

Thx for replying, "Something to destroy those asteroids with and something to make your ship stronger and whatever you can think of" thx for the idea, but Boost and the Head Start (will add later) got that feature already
99% the graphics are mine, thank you (1% is the explosion, from GameEditor Tutorial Data)
Alien in the UFO?! Cool thx for the idea :D +1 for your... your..... god i wish my english skill is improve faster

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:44 am
by jonathang
The game looks great,I bet its gonna be awesome when its done. Keep it up Werty :D

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:03 pm
by Wertyboy
jonathang wrote:The game looks great,I bet its gonna be awesome when its done. Keep it up Werty :D

Thx :D, just finished the UFO
Image

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 pm
by jonathang
Sweeeet! This is really starting to look like an advanced rocket game! :D Keep up the good effort! +1

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 am
by Wertyboy
jonathang wrote:Sweeeet! This is really starting to look like an advanced rocket game! :D Keep up the good effort! +1

Thx, unfinished Shop Screen, need rocket's decoration sets idea ;)
Image

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:25 am
by jonathang
Unbelievable,making shops must be really hard,this game is turning out to be more awesome then I thought! xD

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:04 pm
by Wertyboy
jonathang wrote:Unbelievable,making shops must be really hard,this game is turning out to be more awesome then I thought! xD

"Unbelievable,making shops must be really hard" Everything is possible (but not making an online/multiplayers game with GE)
Yeh im still trying to get every script skills i learned in 3 years to make it happen (or, make the shop)
"this game is turning out to be more awesome then I thought! xD" yeh thx...

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:19 pm
by Wertyboy
Wertyboy wrote:
jonathang wrote:Unbelievable,making shops must be really hard,this game is turning out to be more awesome then I thought! xD

"Unbelievable,making shops must be really hard" Everything is possible (but not making an online/multiplayers game with GE)
Yeh im still trying to get every script skills i learned in 3 years to make it happen (or, make the shop)
"this game is turning out to be more awesome then I thought! xD" yeh thx...

P.S: Anyway, guys i need the rocket decoration sets idea, seriously... Like rainbow rocket (Nyan Cat?!)or golden or something like that......

EDIT: Oh god... im so sorry for Double Post, it was "Edit" not Quote"

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:27 pm
by MrJolteon
Wertyboy wrote:
Wertyboy wrote:
jonathang wrote:Unbelievable,making shops must be really hard,this game is turning out to be more awesome then I thought! xD

"Unbelievable,making shops must be really hard" Everything is possible (but not making an online/multiplayers game with GE)
Yeh im still trying to get every script skills i learned in 3 years to make it happen (or, make the shop)
"this game is turning out to be more awesome then I thought! xD" yeh thx...

P.S: Anyway, guys i need the rocket decoration sets idea, seriously... Like rainbow rocket (Nyan Cat?!)or golden or something like that......

Oh, yes, you must add Nyan Cat.

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 pm
by Wertyboy
There, hope you like it (sorry for gradients):
Image

Re: Enblast - Official Thread

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:40 am
by master0500
if you send a template of the rocket, i might be able to make some combinations