From Game Editor
Game Editor is the game design software that gives you the power to create the games of your dreams, and, unlike other game creator tools, give you the chance of get and change the source code of the game creator and lets you design and develop 2D games for personal computers and mobile devices.
With Game Editor you can learn a lot about game creation, programming and a many other things:
- Want to design your own games, but don't know where to begin? Get the answers in our forum and in the wiki!
- Want to make games for Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and GP2X? Just make the game and export to the desired platform!
- Want to see and change the source code of your game creator tool? Just get it and you will learn a lot about C/C++ programming!
Make games for Windows Mobile based Smartphones If Game Editor doesn't have the feature you want, you can just make it by yourself! No need to worry about system issues or compatibility, no need to do anything other than come up with the ideas! Game developing has never been easier! Download our demo version now to see for yourself just how easy it is to use our game design software!
Make games for Pocket PC Game Editor is designed to be portable across all popular platforms, including Windows (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista), Linux, Pocket PC, Handheld PC, GP2X and Windows Mobile-based Smartphones.
Don't worry about systems issues. Create your game and, with few clicks, generate an executable file for Windows, Pocket PC / Windows Mobile, Handheld PC, Windows Mobile-based Smartphones, GP2X and Linux. Create your game and export to Windows, Pocket PC and Linux Your game looks the same in all platforms!
- Intuitive Interface
You can create your games in a quite intuitive way.
Imagine that you have a large table at your disposition. Now, place on the table the objects that compose your game. On this table you can see all your game and have a good notion of the positioning of the objects.
Game Editor is your large table, your work area where the objects are manipulated in a visual way.
- Event Driven
Game development is based on events and actions, as in real life.
An Event is something that happens during the game, as for example, when the user presses a key, or clicks with the mouse, or when an actor collides with another.
Action is what should happen in response to an event. Events can fire one or more actions Game Editor has a set of predefined actions and any events can fire one or more actions.
- Fast Design Prototyping
With Game Editor You can build a game prototype, including graphics and sound, with minimal programming.
So, You can test the gameplay and see the game's look and feel before you make the final game concept.
- Input Flexibility
Game Editor supports almost all image and audio formats. So, you can use your images, animations, musics and sounds in your game project.
- Royalty Free
Unlike other products, by using Game Editor there is no need to worry about royalties. You are free to create and sell your games
- Selling Point
When you buy Game Editor, you can sell your games in our Buy Games section.
See the characteristics of our game programming software, and how you would go about creating your very own game. Discover how to add actors, paths and regions, and find out how to load images to your game.
• Event-driven development • Propagate events to other actors • Multiple levels in a single file • Move the actor through complex maps (A* pathfinder) • Helper actors • Transparent actors • Infinite actors • Z-Depth control • Clone and remove actors • Multiple animations per actor • Set parent actors • Create actor paths • Full screen or window mode • Configurable resolution and frame rate • Configurable audio format • Control the view as the actors • Tile draw tool • Global and local scripts • Global and Local Actor variables • Periodic and Random timers • Generate stand alone games for Windows, Pocket PC, Handheld PC, Smartphone, GP2X and Linux • Load jpeg, gif, png, bmp, pcx, tga, xpm, xcf, lbm and tif image files • Load Ogg Vorbis, wav, mid, mod, s3m, it and xm music files • Load wav, voc, iff and 8SVX audio files • Persistent multiple undo/redo levels
Look the kind of events that our game programming software lets you create. Game development is fun - you can create collisions, and the fate of all the actors is in your hands!
• Activation Event • Animation Finish • Collision • Collision Finish • Create Actor • Destroy Actor • Draw Actor • Key Down • Key Up • Mouse Button Down • Mouse Button Up • Mouse Enter • Mouse Leave • Path Finish • Out of Vision • Timer
Look the different actions that are possible with this game development tool.
• Change Animation • Change Animation Direction • Change Cursor • Change Parent • Change Path • Change Transparency • Change Z-Depth • Collision State • Conditional Action • Create Actor • Create Timer • Destroy Actor • Destroy Timer • Event Disable • Event Enable • Follow mouse • Move To • Physical Response • Play Music • Play Sound • Script Editor • Set Text • To Anterior Position • Visible State
• Windows (95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, 2003, XP) • Pocket PC / Windows Mobile • Handheld PC • Windows Mobile-based Smartphones • GP2X • Linux